Thursday, February 02, 2012

Down with the Sickness

Over winter break, we visited my family over in St Louis. It was a pretty chill trip except for the fact that my both cousins kids were sick. Which meant that they, too, were sick. Which mean that, by the time we got back home, we were all sick as well.

Somehow, I think I picked up a little piece of everything that all of them had, because I couldn't kick it for weeks. From the time between Christmas and New Years, I was basically bed-ridden. The following week wasn't a whole lot better. And the week after that, I was feeling better, but had to work enrollment for school and got something new from that. Since then I got mostly better and sick again.

I don't know what the hell is going around, but it is wicked. Everything that I've had has felt like a cold that is out of control. Hopefully I don't catch the flu that's going around or else I may as well drop everything this semester and focus on trying to get better. My immune system is too jacked up to handle this.

And so that's where I've been... the lack of updates, artwork, comics, nerdery, etc is because I've been barely functioning lately and sharing anything I work up the energy to do would mean not having the energy to do the next thing I need to do. Hopefully this will pass soon and I can get back to annoying you all with stuff. Until then, I hope you don't catch this via the internet tubes. (that can happen, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment